Where are you going to work?
YOUSEUM is a new multi-dimensional exhibition and events space featuring a series of immersive art installations to spark conversation and debate on some of the most important topics of today.
What are you going to do?
Bringing together top creative talent in Amsterdam, YOUSEUM is looking for superstar heroes to join their rapidly growing team to prepare for it’s launch at the end of October 2019.
You’ll welcome guests and prepare them for the experience they’ll embark upon within our walls. Your responsibilities might include:
- Meeting exciting new people everyday
- Guiding guests through our elaborate series of rooms and installations
- Ensuring that guests’ experiences are memorable
- Maintaining an identity or persona as a ‘hero’ responsible for facilitating guests’ experiences
- Capturing those special moments of our guests on different fixed photo moments
- Overseeing transitional periods as different groups of guests enter and exit
What expectations do you have to meet?
Ultimately they are looking for creative and energetic personalities who love to show people a good time, and are just as comfortable working on a team as they are working independently.
YOUSEUM is looking for self-starting, dynamic people who live in Amsterdam and have excellent communication skills and a killer sense of humour. Preferably, you’ll have experience working as a performer, a guide, or in some other role where you’ve been driven by leaving a lasting impression.
You also must be fluent in English (other languages a plus, of course), and available to work at least 2 shifts per week (approx 8-10 hours).
What’s in it for you?
- A young, friendly, motivated team
- A creative working environment designed to showcase and encourage your own creativity
- Flexible working hours
- Meeting of an inspiring group of professionals working in the creative industries
- End of week drinks and team parties! 🕺🏻💃
- A good salary!